Elders Christensen's excellent adventure for the Lord

Elders Christensen's excellent adventure for the Lord
And they're off!

Friday, June 4, 2010

Ben 6-1-10
I'm glad that the ranch went well and that you had a good time and no one was hurt.
No I did not get transferred so I am in Moorpark for another three weeks because this transfer is already almost half over.
Tell Paul I’m proud of him for lettering and graduating from high school both major steps for him
I got your letter the other day and was glad to hear that things are going good up at the cabin and that stake conference was great. President Hicken is awesome and I could see that being and awesome talk.
Thanks for sending me a piece of my mountain I really needed that reminder of how to be a hard worker and not just watch cuz if I remember correctly dad always hated when I watched him do something and their was still something else to be done and that lesson applies to every aspect of missionary work. There is always something that I could be doing while elder Simmons is doing another thing and not to just sit idle and watch.
Things are going good we had a good lesson with the Almick’s last week and are having a lesson on the plan of salvation on Thursday I believe which is going to be really good because we are doing it in the Ewing’s home and are going to have them their to testify of the things that we are teaching and to help teach as well.
Sorry this letter is kind of short and dumb but you will get a better one next week I promise.

Love you all and tell dad happy father’s day for me it is on the 6th right? Well any way I am sending him a card this week.

Love
Elder Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment