Elders Christensen's excellent adventure for the Lord

Elders Christensen's excellent adventure for the Lord
And they're off!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010



Matt 6-14-10
Haha, Wow it really sounds like you could use some sunny weather! If it keeps raining dad won’t have to fix any sprinklers this summer haha. That’s surprising that you are still getting rain and crappy weather because it is beautiful and like 80-90 all week now. But last summer was cold at first as well remember the month of rain in June last year... at least that’s what it felt like to me.

Yay!! For Paul he is going to get his eagle that is so exciting!! And it’s his birthday this week HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! He is going to love high adventure it’s always a fun thing.
Haha I’m glad that you loved the pictures! I thought you would enjoy the snake ones :) yes I got the post card and I love the picture on it, it just looks exactly like the ranch and how everything is so beautiful down there.

So, my story for this week is that we got to go to the temple on Tuesday with a recent convert that elder Williams and Watson baptized. We did baptisms for the dead and it was awesome! I love the temple and all the wonderful things that we can do there. And the wonderful spirit, it’s just so strong!

Well this week will be interesting because I’m going to have a temporary companion. He is a kid from San Francisco... he is serving a mini mission so I get him today and he will be here for the next week. This way I can do the work in my own area and have a companion. It should be good but I will tell you about it next week.

Love you all have a safe week!

Love Elder Matt Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment