Elders Christensen's excellent adventure for the Lord

Elders Christensen's excellent adventure for the Lord
And they're off!

Monday, May 3, 2010

Matt 4-3-10

Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 13:02:05 -0600
From Matt
Wow I can't believe that it is may already! it’s crazy. I have decided that no matter where you are April is always rainy or snowy for you at home, and May always has better weather!
That is super crazy that you are going to have a super short summer. It is going to be a super big bummer! I’m glad that I had a long summer rather than long Christmas. haha
Oh man I can't believe that it is already Chris’s and Grandpa’s birthday, tell them happy birthday for me.
Yeah I have heard of missionaries going home from other missions for various reasons... but I haven't heard of much of that here in Oakland. Yes I heard about Aaron that is super exciting I always knew that he would go back out. I’m not sure about which mission he is going to but he is going to be great where ever he goes.
I’m glad that Adam and Amy had fun on their trip. Cali is so amazing across the whole state! I’m super jealous that they got to go to Disney land! Yes, we sure did have some super fun times there. I remember the time with grandpa Ed and the whole fam and how fun that trip was and also the time with just you dad Paul Ben and I. it was always fun to be together as a family.
Yes, tell Dave Neiman thanks for thinking of me while he was here. It was nice to know that he was thinking of me.
Well sorry it is so short today but this week wasn't really eventful. Keep up all the good work and I pray for each of you every night.
Love, Elder Matt Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment