Elders Christensen's excellent adventure for the Lord

Elders Christensen's excellent adventure for the Lord
And they're off!

Monday, May 17, 2010

Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 11:35:49 -0700
Subject: Re: Busy Sunday
From Matt
To: pickleballgal@hotmail.com
Hello family!
Well this week has been awesome!!! So lets get to the important things first. I’m getting transferred! To Antioch serving in the Hillcrest first and second ward. My new comps name is elder Harper and I’m super excited! Elder Lambe will be staying here and training again and he is the new district leader.

Wow! That does sound like a super busy weekend. I’m surprised that you have let dad go fishing twice before he got the yard up and going. Ha-ha that sounds like a super good trip. How did the fiberglass on the boat work? I’m so excited that Tom and Alison were able to be sealed in the temple! They truly were meant for each other.
I bet Chris’s talk was super good, I know he is going to be the best missionary ever! He is totally right about how the Savior is always there for us we just have to reach out our hand for him to help us. One of my favorite pictures of the savior is the one where He is knocking on the door and there isn't a door knob on the out side... cause we have to be the one to let him into our lives.

That’s super awesome that Jeff was able to be baptized and that Grant and Kate both were able to give talks. We were able to go to a baptism for a lady that elder Lambe started teaching and it was super awesome! The spirit was so strong!!

That’s sweet that the kids in your class don't come for the whole week! That would be so nice!
Where are Adam and Amy moving to?
Well thanks for the spelling lesson I know that I’m terrible but I do try haha I love you a ton talk to you soon.

Love elder Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment