Elders Christensen's excellent adventure for the Lord

Elders Christensen's excellent adventure for the Lord
And they're off!

Friday, March 19, 2010

Matt's letter 3/15/10

Hey that sounds like Hawaii is just so amazing!
My area is about half an hour north and east of the mission home. I only wear my coat when it rains like once a week or less. It has been sunny and nice for the past few days and is supposed to be in the 70's this week. Sweet! We are teaching a few people ones name is Leeos but I think he is going to be an eternal investigator cause he just likes to talk but we will keep working with him for now. We are also teaching a family that is from the Philippines their name is the Cuison’s and we have a member that speaks taggallah that comes and helps us teach its so neat! They know its all true but we just need them to come to church. So all the hard work is paying off. We usually try to use our area book to find people but we also tract like 2 hours a day as well. Its funny when we drive cause my comp doesn't remember anything so I have to tell him where to turn and usually he misses the turn and has to flip a u. but his driving makes me totally crazy!
We had zone conference this week so I got both of the packages thank you so much! I haven't gotten to use the cooking stuff yet cause all my comp eats is stuff in the microwave and I don't want to cook just for my self it just feels useless... zone conference was good and I learned a ton from President Wade and the assistants about how to use the area book and work with the ward mission leader. I finally got a letter from Dave! It was so good to hear from and how he is doing. And I got his address and sent him 2 that I had written for him.
Well I have to go but you all are the best and I hope you enjoy the trip in Hawaii!
Love elder Christensen.

No comments:

Post a Comment