Elders Christensen's excellent adventure for the Lord

Elders Christensen's excellent adventure for the Lord
And they're off!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Matt's Letter 3-9-10

Well hello family!
Things here have been going good we just have to keep working. Thanks so much for the recipes I'll try and use them this week! It should be interesting cause I'm the one that is going to have to cook. That is sweet that you finally got a big storm I wish I had the snow it just makes the cold so much better. It rains here like twice a week usually and that is just cold. But oh well. The bedding is great my comp likes to sleep with a fan on and it is really cold but I stay nice and toasty in my bed with those 2 blankets. Today we went to the temple that is why I'm writing today instead of yesterday. Other than that we don't usually do much besides write letters and do laundry boring stuff... I haven't received the contacts yet but hopefully soon did you send them to the mission home? I haven't figured a way to email pics yet but I will soon maybe once I have the cord I will be able to do that . My apartment is nice its just the 2 of us and one room so its not to crowded. oh and I talked to Jeff about getting some more music so check with him before you send the next package. Can I get Dave’s address I have letter that has been written for a month and I can't send it cause i don't have his address. and I have a video that I want to send home to its from the mtc and we are "singing love at home" the first is Samoan but I will try and send it next week. I have just noticed how I have missed the family so much and I love hearing from all of you, and I am grateful that we all love each other so much.

love you all, Elder Matt Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment