Elders Christensen's excellent adventure for the Lord

Elders Christensen's excellent adventure for the Lord
And they're off!

Monday, July 12, 2010

Matt 7-12-10

Hello!

Wow! Sounds like there were a ton of changes in the ward lately. That is so funny I can totally see Bonnie as a wonderful RS president. haha yes I got the letter from the cabin as well. and I loved the pictures from up there. Wow! I can't believe how green it is up there still its crazy!!

Wow! It is so cool that Paul got up on the slalom ski its one of the best feelings ever! It sounds like you are taking full advantage of the summer time at the cabin and that Zeek is loving it as much as you. Give him tons of loves for me.

It is so cool that Chase is almost to the mtc! He is going to love it! I’m sure his talk was just amazing and I know that he is going to make a wonderful missionary!!


So this week it’s been really awesome! It feels like time has gone super fast but also super slow at the same time. We have done tons of service this week. To start, on Wednesday we helped an older couple clean their carpets and I realized how slow that really is. haha But it was good, they couldn't move the furniture so we helped with that and now the carpet looks really nice. Then on Friday we got to help a member set up for a fair thing called "cornfest" its in Brentwood but we got to drive golf carts and it was tons of fun!! We worked all day and I got super sunburned on my legs haha. yesterday we went to a fireside called "why I believe" It's usually for recent converts but we had one of our investigators talk.
her name is Deyala she is 16 and totally awesome and active in the church but isn't baptized yet cause her mom won't let her. but we are working with her. We also have a couple of other investigators their names are Liz & Raul and Steven. The work is going awesome!! Hopefully we can get them all to church next week!!

Well that sums up the week for me. Hope you have a wonderful week! Love you tons

elder Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment